Terms and conditions for use of the NEF website
The term ‘NEF’, ‘the New Economics Foundation’, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is, 3 Jonathan Street, London SE11 5NH. Our company registration number is 3193399 incorporated in England & Wales. NEF is also a registered UK charity, no 1055254, The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may create a link to this website from another website or document on condition that:
- You do not exploit the link for commercial purposes;
- If you are from a commercial organisation you get NEF's prior written consent first;
- You clearly identify the New Economics Foundation as the owner of this site;
- You do not attempt to pass off this site or any of its contents as your own work;
- NEF reserves the right to require you to remove the link with immediate effect.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Effective from 21 October 2009
Buying from NEF
We do not store credit card details nor do we share your details with any 3rd parties.
Your purchase will be sent out within 2 working days from the date of your payment by Royal Mail First Class delivery.
Once you have made your purchase, we do not offer any cancellations or refunds other than for faulty items. Please contact email@example.com if this is the case.
Internet copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of the New Economics Foundation - © NEF (New Economics Foundation) 2014. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by NEF and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NEF. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NEF takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Effective 21 October 2009