Community Currencies in Action
With the Community Currencies in Action project (CCIA) NEF has joined seven international partners to develop and deliver community currency demonstrations in the UK, Belgium, The Netherlands and France. CCIA will lead the way in sharing knowledge and best practice to enable communities throughout Europe to grow stronger in their ability to achieve vibrant and prosperous networks that are efficient from social, economic and environmental perspectives
This project is co-funded for 3 years by an ERDF (European Regional Development Fund) grant of the INTERREG IVB North-West-Europe (NWE) program.
NEF provides training, dissemination and evaluation expertise to the CCIA community currency pilot projects, and other currency initiatives across North West Europe. Find more details on the project website: www.ccia.eu
CCIA is a transnational partnership project between:
- Evaluating your community currency: free handbook
- What is the value of Bitcoin?
- Why Europe needs community currencies
- Community finance: the secret to success
- Money that works for people and the planet
- Announcing the Community Currency Knowledge Gateway